|Delivery time:||1-3 days|
These waterproof pants are crafted to ensure a simple and stylish look while keeping dry. The waist is adjustable for comfort and the pants have adjustable bottoms to help improve the usability.
- A casual fit
- Adjustable strings around the waist line
- Two bottom adjustable fatsners
- One rear pocket
- Two front pockets with waterproof zippers
- All inside seams has been melted with an ultrasonic, precision welding
- Composition: 50% PU (polyurethane) 50% polyester Weight: 190g /m2, Column pressure: 3000 mm. Fittings: Stainless steel
The rainy streets of the Danish capital, Copenhagen, comprised the surroundings from where RAINS was invented. In a combination of the modern city life with all its diversity and colorfulness and the need for practical outerwear, RAINS was established as a new interpretation of the traditional raincoat. Modern people’s need of combining style and function became the foundation. This opened a whole new world of perceiving rainy days as beautiful and inspiring. Originating from this, the mission of RAINS is to inspire and motivate to explore positive outdoor moments in your everyday life - an essential approach to outdoor life in a nation with 121 rainy days each year.