Heavy duty fabric wax is made from the highest quality beeswax and a proprietary blend of of plant-based waxes and oils. The first and only water repellent wax that doesn’t utilize paraffin, silicone, or other petroleum-based synthetic ingredients.
Weight approx. 65g
Made in Portland, Oregon
Rubbing the bar back and forth creates the perfect amount of heat to loosen wax and spread evenly into the top layer of fabric. Works best with natural fabrics, but can also be used on blends when natural fabrics are in the majority.
• thoroughly clean and dry item before application
• rub into the fabric to create friction
• smooth out with fingers to create a uniform seal
• allow item to cure in a warm, dry place for at least 24 hours
• reapply as often as necessary
• remove spot stains with Canvas Cleaner
• deodorize with Odor Eliminator